Bhoomi Trading Corporation is one of the leading wholesalers, traders, suppliers and exporters of various types of building materials. From soil stabilisation technologies to engineered structural fills, the company’s building material covers almost every field. These materials are widely appreciated in the market for their strong bonding properties and resistance to humidity. For the past 30 years, Bhoomi has been successfully supplying various types of material derived from coal combustion products. It has increased the supply of these products for construction purposes over the years.
Bhhomi is engaged in providing fly ash, which makes the concrete durable, stronger and resistant to chemical attack. Residue material such as fly ash and bottom ash are produced by power plants. Fly ash is gathered from the exhaust of the boiler and bottom ash from the bottom of the boiler. Many other coal combustion products, which were treated as waste earlier, are now being utilised by us. At coal-fueled electric power plants fly ash are produced. This is one of the most commonly used cold combustion products across the world. In the production of concrete products, fly ash works in tandem with cement.
To provide reliable service to fly ash purchasers, Bhoomi has invested heavily in terminals and transportation equipment. The company also offers its services to utility and industrial generators of coal combustion products.
Uses of Fly Ash
• These products are widely used in wallboard, mortars, stuccos, blocks, concrete, shingles, paints and much other building material
• Used as structural fill or road base material
• Soils or wastes can be stabilised with the help of these products.
Benefits of Fly Ash
• Fly ash is a cost-effective resource
• The amount of cement that is necessary can be reduced, when fly ash is added to concrete
• Concrete using fly ash is denser and more durable as the tiny fly ash particles fill microscopic spaces in the concrete. Moreover, less water is also required
• By cement hydration, fly ash reacts chemically with lime which helps in creating more glue that holds concrete together. This makes concrete stronger as compared to that made only with cement
• Fly Ash is an environmental friendly product.
Due to the presence of tiny glassy beads in the concrete containing fly ash, a lubricating effect is created which enables the concrete to fill forms more completely and to flow and pump in a better way. Moreover, 10 per cent less water is required than the traditional concrete.
Light Weight Blocks
Bhoomi offers a wide range of light weight blocks which are highly durable. These are cement based products that become stronger with the passage of time as long as the availability of moisture presence in the environment. Structures built using these blocks are strong and last for several decades.
Aggregates are a mixture of different types of construction material. Bhoomi supplies a wide range of 40 mm aggregates to its clients. The resistance of an aggregate to impact or sudden shock is measured with the help of aggregate impact value. These materials are widely used in construction activities. The company is capable of offering aggregates in bulk quantity as per the clients’ requirements.
Iron ore fines are being widely used for construction purposes. Bhoomi Trading Corp supplies a wide range of Indian iron ore fines that are widely appreciated in the domestic and international market for excellent quality and authenticity. Its range of iron ore fines is free from any kind of impurities.
Mr. Sandeep Budhavale (Proprietor)
Bhoomi Trading Corporation
F - 48, Lake City Mall,
Next To Big Bazaar,
1st Floor, Kapurbaudi
Thane - 400 604, Maharashtra
Mobile: +91 - 9821112235 / 9987471999